By request, I made a scrolling game engine, with BG collisions. I was supposed to use neslib, but I made so many changes, and basically did 90% of the meat in ASM, that it’s not really a lesson in C. Sorry.
I’m going to have to come back and explain lots of things. I made it way too complicated…so basically, I created a huge top-down all-direction scrolling game engine.
I think I’m going to have to make a simpler one, for my next page (a little later).
Here’s the mess of code, that probably still has bugs in it. I recommend speeding up the emulation, it’s a bit slow.
NOTE: I haven’t had time to properly test/debug this code…or even comment about it here. Some people on the nesdev board have had bugs/problems, so I suggest you don’t use this code until further notice.